At Rosemount Primary School we are guided by Catholic values to nurture, cherish and develop each child while empowering them to reach their potential and experience success. Through innovative teaching and learning methods we encourage a love for learning and work with families to develop a community with the child at its heart.
We strive to achieve our vision by working with our school community to:
- Treat each person as unique and worthy of respect
- Have high self-esteem – respecting ourselves, others and the environment
- Develop enquiring, curious, imaginative and creative minds
- Become highly motivated life-long learners
- Strengthen our relationship with God
- Promote social awareness and concern for others
- Welcome, respect and cherish those of diverse identities
- Nurture an enjoyment, love and enthusiasm for learning
- Be flexible, adaptable in our approach to solving problems
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Maintain high standards of achievement in literacy, numeracy and ICT
- Always strive to “be the best you can be”.